Thursday, April 24, 2008

Missing Alaska


While shopping in La cancha a couple of weeks back my father-in-law Pat snapped this shot of me. It appears some of the boys here take there vodka fairly seriously.

We are getting reports of great spring skiing in Alaska...And with longer days its beauty pulses.

We are really trying to "Be Here". Its not hard we are truly in a place where diversity pulses...and every time you turn around something you thought you had clear gets reshaped.

While we miss Alaska we are savoring Bolivia.... but I think I'll pass on the vodka.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Trapper,
Nice to have Cate back in the Homer Orbit.
Selfish I realize.
I know she is having to concentrate on being present here while so much of her being is still south of the equator.
xo
Shelly