Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hesitent? redy?

"im sick of this school, im sick of this town" i thought a few months ago when school and the rest of my life was borring me to deth, but now as my time in homer comes down to just days im a little more hesitent. ever time i lay in our lush lawn or look out at the mountians acoss the bay i apretait it more and more. this is where im from, this is my town, this is my land, theese arey my friends, this place macks up so much of what i am. it will just be hard leaving every thing i know, every thing i love to go some where i know nothing about and try to talk to people in a launge i don't speak. it will just be hard... thats all...but i'm up for the challenge...i guss.
well, that's what i think of this crazieness
lots of love and hugs
-maggie
p.s. please exuse the spelling,(it not one of my best skills)

2 comments:

ur superhero said...

hey magz!

i got a blog!! the adress is
http://ursuperhero.blogspot.com

u should read it..its 4 u. hope u had a safe plane ride..and that u are havin fun.
luvluv
madz

Maya said...

heya mon cherie, got a blog.... http://alaskachild.blogspot.com

i cried this morning when i woke up and knew you were gone. im so sad that youre leaving, but i know that a year from now you are going to come back better than ever. i love you so much.. make good choices!